to be quite frank, my whole first year at SFU, I led myself to believe that I was not suppose to be there. That I made the biggest mistake of my life, and that transferring credits would be such a large burden. however in recent events my thoughts have changed. Although i got accepted into UBC as well, the allure of a scholarship from SFU was the deciding factor. I figured that i could not have my parents spend roughly 7,000 for my first year, so i took the scholarship. Let me get back to point, as i was saying, this second year at sfu has been a great game changer. Although i have lost touch with a lot of my first year friend, its okay, cause just like high school, you sorta don’t connect with your grade 8 friends anymore. Anyhow as i was saying, to those of you that dont already know, i have a boyfriend now :) YAY! I also made a good handful of friend that i know i will continue to see down the road. to really get in depth, i’ve realized that perhaps i was suppose to end up here. If it wasnt for my decision to go to sfu i wouldnt have met all these amazing people and HELL I wouldnt have met my amazing boyfriend. tbh sometimes when were talking during dinner or making food together, i just stare. I just think, wow how the fuck did i end up with this guy? i must be srsly fucked up. JUST KIDDING!! but srsly tho, sometimes im just surprised with these series of events i did end up with him. to think about it, if i didnt date A (lets call him A), then I wouldnt have met his best friend eric. If i didnt meet eric, then i wouldnt have met Cindy, and if i didnt meet Cindy, then i wouldnt have met will. If i hadent met will then i wouldnt have met my boyfriend. WOW now thats a mouthful.
For those of you who dont know him, hes like my best friend, for those of you who know me on a personal basis. my boyfriend is basically a guy version of me. we have the same type of humor, which im going to tell you now, its VERY hard to find someone like that. when i say very i mean VERY. well anyhow, i just wanted to talk about how grateful i am to have such a wonderful boyfriend/pung yao in my life <3 OKAY BACK TO WORK!!
youu's beautiful af.!
"I let it go. It’s like swimming against the current. It exhausts you. After a while, whoever you are, you just have to let go, and the river brings you home."
Gym session and a good run today. Stress relievers. Gunna be hella sore tmrw. Yayay!
I got symptoms of a UTI again… FML… I’m starting to come to the conclusion that I’m much more prone to it because I still have kidney problems. Life sucks. Anyhow for all you lovely ladies that suffer with a UTI, I have found 4 proven methods to relieve the tracks of a UTI.
DO THESE RIGHT AWAY WHEN YOU START TO FEEL THE SYMPTOMS
1. DRINK LOTS OF WATER, WHEN I MEAN DRINK I MEAN LITERALLY CHUG THAT THING DOWN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
2. GO TO YOUR CLOSEST GROCERY STORE AND BUY YOURSELF A SHIT-TON OF CRANBERRY JUICE. NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT COCKTAIL STUFF. ITS GOTTA BE THAT 100% JUICE SHIT!
3. GET SOME WARM WATER AND MIX HALF A TABLE SPOON OF CREAM OF TAR TAR ( THIS TASTES PRETTY OKAY)
4. GET MORE WARM WATER AND MIX A TABLE SPOON OF BAKING SODA ( THIS SHIT TASTES SO MOTHERFUCKING BAD, BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK THE BEST)
thoughts on dicks?
feed me <3
i feel like when he broke up with me it was my fault, and i feel like i am to blame. but he wont even talk to me or respond to any of my messages. im giving up on saying sorry. but i dont know how get over this break up :( teach me tiffany
Does this sound familiar to you?
- <p dir="ltr"> Holy fucking shit, like I didn't expect myself to actually be this worked up about it. But I'm actually really upset. People calling me a claimer, it's almost like telling people I carry a fake bag. Like are you fucking kidding me right now. Say how I don't squat as much as I say I do. Well I'm sorry I can't do it anymore. Like fuck off, things change I'm sorry I'm not a body builder anymore. I'm not gunna fucking apologize that I can only squat a plate now. My life style changed drastically this summer. I don't even know why I'm fucking explaining myself to you. Right when it hit June and my best friend came for 2 weeks, she basically showed me how special I was and literally opened my eyes that people do love me. This is relative to why I even worked out, was because I didn't love myself. So yeah I don't squat that much anymore and I'm sorry if my ass isn't as perky as it use to be. But one thing I know for sure, I don't live to please you or live up to your standards. I really wish you caught me at a better time so that I could fucking throw the whole squat rack at your face you fucking dip shit while I'm squating fucking two plate you fucking asshole. Another thing, I know that I'm not suppose to lie but how was I suppose to know that I wasn't going to squat anymore. I really thought I was gunna go back to it. Thanks for the advice but I'm just really offered right now. I don't actually know what to say. I swear if I ever found out who said it I'm fucking deleting you off Facebook LOL but srsly you lose my respect, I've never called someone a claimer. And you know what? I hope while you're doing squats you pull a leg muscle. Yeah that's what I wish for you. And I hope that you get them for the rest of your life. Fucking don't ever call me that. </p>
ive read your writing throughout the years can you tell me about first love? do you ever get over them!!? i just got out of a relationsip and i want to know how you did it.
Oh I’m sorry to hear that, but keep your chin up because sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Sounds so cliché but its true! First love hm… I’m going to tell you how I think of it and how I experienced it. Well first off, it’s gunna be memorable, but for me it’s not in a sense where I remember the person its more like I remember the feeling of being in love. Falling in love is like learning how to breathe for the first time but with your heart. It’s addicting because it gives you that natural high that is impossible to replicate. I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the more feelings and attachment you had for your ex is going to signify how long your recovery will be. But keep busy and learn to be independent again because I know how lost you feel. Its strange but he/she will find you, or in my case I found him and I’m happy to say that I’m happy : ) On the question on whether or not you get over them, to think that your first love would be the most memorable because there can only be one first, but here’s the good news. Yes. You’re going to wake up one day and you’re gunna get ready for school and you check your watch its 10:30am, you suddenly realize that you haven’t even thought of your ex till now. This is going to happen everyday, slowly you’ll think about them less, its gunna be once a day, then once a week, then once a month. Till one day you look back and you laugh at how much time you spent thinking of them. By that time, you’ll have so much free time for other thoughts, and I’ll let you in on a little secret, once you let go of the thoughts of your ex, you’ll open your thoughts to new opportunities, you’ll see people and the world in a whole new view. Because speaking from experience, once I let go of the thoughts of him ever talking to me, ever being friends ever getting back together, my life started to pick up. I started being Tiffanie again, and for some strange miracle everyone noticed, left and right people wanted to get to know me more. Why? Because I was me again, I was confident and held my head high. That’s what you need to do, find that confidence again and be yourself. I’m not saying get back out there and find someone new, because that’s not a good idea. Do a little soul searching and you’ll know when you’re ready to move on, don’t be ashamed if it takes you a long time, hell don’t be ashamed if it only takes you a few weeks. As long as YOU know you’re ready because being in a relationship is a two way street, you can’t be on the fence about someone when they are 100% into you. Wow, this is pretty winded, but I hope this helps, feel free to msg me if you want me to talk more about my experience. I am always here to help :)